LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This says it all!



Was really planning on writing more today but had a lot to catch up on....Balance...I surely have none. Trying to simplify my life... which is rather messy emotionally right now. The ones I hold closest to my heart, my children, are the most distant and troubled relationships I have. Tonight I will just leave you with this song that I found on my friend Gil's wall as I was stopping by to post a hug. Yes, I have God, and hate the thought of sounding preachy when I share about it.. Someone called me religious the other day and I was taken back. I really don't look at my relationship with God as religious at all. To me religion is of man and flawed...thats why there is so much conflict even amongst believers. I hope what I am is just a simple follower of Christ. I just want to leave it at that and not define myself beyond knowing I am the child of a King and it is only by His sacrifice that I am free. Free? No, not of life's troubles, ups and downs,, temptations, and sin....as a matter of fact... I smoke too many camels, scream at the kids, and cuss like a sailor. Just human. But I'm a work in progress and I AM NOT WHO I WAS. 

As Eric sings it..."I have finally found way to live....in the presence of the Lord" I take that as an understanding that His grace and mercy are sufficient and NOT TRYING TO BE SOMEONE i'm not. Just a flawed forgiven servant and I love that. Change is slow...i don't like that! 

I love you all.

FOREVER MAMA aka Karin  OUT FOR THE NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment