LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Talk I can't Walk...alone!


Thursday, May 20, 2010 7AM
As promised yesterday, I will be brief this morning, since yesterday’s post took me seven hours to write and I have another day filled with appointments and “things” to do! Yesterday’s post, which by the way if you haven’t read, is the by far the most IMPORTANT message I have to tell, the rest of what I share will be about how I actually got there and where God is bringing me now. I pray that it touches YOU exactly where God wants to touch you. I wish I had control, as usual, of who I am able to reach, but I don’t.  

Would it sound far too pitiful for me to BEG YOU to read yesterday’s post??? There goes my EGO kicking up inside me, worried about what YOU think about ME instead of HIM,
KNOWING that the “secret” in yesterday’s message is told by millions of people and I am only one of his children blessed to be willing to share HIM with YOU That is and should remain sufficient.

I was going to title this morning’s entry, THE TALK VS THE WALK, because of this morning meditation but modified it a bit as you can see.

And I quote:
“What credibility that gives to one's teaching! A person can teach us a mathematical, grammatical, spelling, geographical, or historical truth, and what his character is like matters little. But if a person teaches moral truth, his example, character, conduct, and attitudes are all-important. Who wants to be lectured on purity by an adulterer or on honesty by a liar and thief?” John W. Ritenbaugh  From  The Ninth Commandment (1997).

Meditation from http://bibletools.org/
That is EXACTLY the opposite of what I am attempting to do so I hope I never sound like that. Those are the HYPOCRITES that often turned me away from going to church (or used as an excuse not to be self- accountable.) I NEVER want anyone to feel JUDGED OR LECTURED! It is the SIN (separation from God) that I share because I AM SO FAR AWAY FROM the WALK…that Jesus taught, HE WAS PERFECT so HE COULD TALK WITH RIGHTIOUSNESS. My truth is only a desire to walk the talk and the story is about how far I strayed, and still do. The HOPE is that, I FOUND HIM, have been forgiven ,and will share my ongoing struggle with “self” as 

HE LEADS me to DAILY!
Already breaking my promise about keeping it short so ROFLMAO (computer talk cuss and all) 

ALL I AM IS HIS IMPERFECT SERVANT praying he refines me daily.
Then some someone shared on the blog yesterday a song that depicts the human battle to perfection. It was contributed by anonymous, so whoever posted I can’t acknowledge…. just hope they keep sharing. Listen to the words. I post music because of the lyrics…if you don’t listen to them a big gap in what I share with you will exist. When I listened to it my heart fell FACEDOWN. Again, MY STORY, better words! Is it yours too?
SONG: 4 Runner “Cain’s Blood”  
For me, while I remain…WOW  8:30 AM already and have 9AM appointment 45 minutes away!
PAUSE…out the door
Now the song….the Battle inside….



11:30 AM and next appointment is in ½ hour….hopefully I’ll be able to post this later this afternoon…better yet i’ll  just  keep it short as promised! I wrote NOTHING about what I had planned to today and maybe that’s good! Keeping in mind HIS plan is
 easily strayed from by my own agenda.

TONIGHT IS THE MARK SHULTZ CONCERT TOO! 
Hope I can take pictures and share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment