LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A New Day!

I just can't imagine where I would be without knowing that every day with God begins new....like a clean chalkboard. The only person who forgets it is me! I carry the weight of old baggage that God has already lifted. Why? Don't I believe Him? What about the NEW baggage I CREATE? YUP, he will lift that too... Faith, or lack of it. Foolish me such a spiritual baby. Well, I'm getting up and for today, remembering my chalk board is CLEAN! My prayer today is to draw a beautiful picture for HIM, a masterpiece of HIS love on my chalkboard!


Max Lucado Daily: God’s Salvation

Posted: 07 Jul 2010 11:01 PM PDT
“It is not our love for God; it is God’s love for us in sending his Son to be the way to take away our sins.”  I John 4:10
Please note: salvation is God-given, God-driven, God-empowered, and God-originated. The gift is not from man to God. It is from God to man . . .
Grace is created by God and given to man.

No comments:

Post a Comment