LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Monday, May 24, 2010

I LOVE MY M & M's

Yup, that’s how I start my day- every day! Sounds rather unhealthy, but really my M’s are truly quite special and wouldn’t trade them for the world. They stand for something that I dare not live without.
Mediation, music, and my friend Mark! Thanks’ to modern day technology my phone beeps faithfully … every morning from Baltimore……Good Morning God Bless…A breakfast of champion’s!  Friendship’s have awesome power. Wonder if I can stop there?Well, yes and no. I am not adding anything more here this morning….I am still digesting my M & M’s. I wanted to write today on what I learned from yesterday’s teachings and I will – so much power. You can find it on the -what I learned today page later.

2 comments:

  1. That's it??? Thats all I get? Thought I would get more of a blog than that!! Sheesh! My stock has really fallen! lol Kidding of course Mama, Love you. God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute thought you'd appreciate it...the brevity..so unlike me...lol

    ReplyDelete