LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

RIP ERIC for his family...i love u

Eric Dale Phillips   July 21, 2010
I am so at a loss for the right words to say right now. My dear friend just had her son murdered and even though I know they will meet again the pain is enormous for their family and friends. These were not casual acquaintances I knew Mom and Dad for years and took them to TNC TrueNorth Church (my church) and Facedown (our communion service) twice.  I worked for the for them for years...Grandfather John and Brother of Ingried., Hank ...friends I love. Other family I love. I pray they keep faith IN God....Eric was recently saved. My GOD.....HELP! He had 2 kids one 10 day old baby. My dear friend has now lost son and brother to addiction.
RIP Eric Phillips my dear friend’s son, 21 who was murdered last week in drug robbery. My dear friend INGY, you will see him again in paradise, amazing he was baptized and saved before he was shot. GOD is awesome even when everything fall apart.
Eric Dale Phillips
Aiken Standard)
7/23/2010 11:15 PM
BARNWELL -- Eric Dale Phillips, 21, of Barnwell, passed away July 21, 2010.
Funeral services will be held at 4 p.m. Sunday, July 25, 2010, at the Mole Funeral Home Chapel; burial will follow in the Barnwell Co. Memorial Cemetery at the airport. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Mole Funeral Home.
He is survived by father, Larry Ansley Phillips Jr.; mother, Ingried Hanniford Phillips; children, Owen Michael and Shawn Cole Phillips; brothers, Larry Chad and John Mitchell Phillips; grandparents, John H. Hanniford III, Carolyn Reynolds, Debbie Johnson and Larry Ansley Phillips Sr.; uncles, Danny Phillips and Hank Hanniford; aunt, Tonya Vincent; cousins, Sandra Morris, Rachal, Ethan and Taylor Hanniford, Zackery Phillips, Morgan, Justin and Christopher Vincent and Kevin Sikes; and many other family members and loving friends. He was preceded in death by his uncle, Johnny Hanniford. 




Memorial website

No comments:

Post a Comment