LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Monday, July 19, 2010

This one Belongs on Your Library Shelf!



by Karin Sylvester Soderstrom
Beyond Opinion:Living the Faith We Defend By Ravi Zacharias.
At first glance it seemed yet another instruction manual to defend our faith , I WAS WRONG! Within the introduction alone I learned more about Christianity and the perception of people at the time than I have learned anywhere else. THE INTRODUCTION WAS SO COMPELLING I HAD TO READ IT THREE TIMES.. post it notes and highlighters included! This is definitely not casual reading and it is more like a text to me. The next time you give a person a bible... give it to them with a copy of this book and lots of highlighters! The perspective of God, us, and other can be best understood (and altered) by making an effort to see though someone else's point of view. This is the BOOK for that!

I review for BookSneeze

No comments:

Post a Comment