LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

KISS Keep it simple Sweetheart




KEEP IT SIMPLE
A million books or organizing, 10 top tips on a simple life,  self-help groups, advice from everyone, and even  with the most ORGANIZIED DRAWERS AND CLOSETS A perfectly Organized to do list, keeping it simple is the hardest thing to do.
Life happens TO DISRUPT ALL THAT SIMPLICITY. A TORNADO, A DEATH, A FAMILY FIGHT, JOB LOSS ...whatever the devil can use to distract you …HE WILL!  Personally I need help to stay focused on God, A Relevant Church that loves and accepts me despite my slow growth  (feel free to visit TNC messages on line :  http://truenorthchurch.com/  , Christian friends who’s  wisdom I trust, prayer, the bible, time writing, and more I CANT DO IT ALONE!  And that’s not a limited list, I need more to grow but we each discover what we need to keep our own spiritual gas tank full.
I try a listen to the small quiet voice and there’s a traffic jam in my head. Family and work problems alone can keep most anybody CONSUMED to the point of distraction. They have kept me in addiction, depression, agoraphobia isolation and panic for years  and NO MORE.
 I’m being pulled in so many directions and feel torn…the right thing??? The loving thing??? The enabling thing????  I need my family too, and they are the ones I hurt the most by enabling them. Saying NO when your HEART wants to say YES makes me want to go throw up. (sorry… about the graphics but it hurts that much).  I’ve been doing it too long and it has never worked in making them see or do what they need to do for themselves. I wish more than anything I could prevent them from making the mistakes I did and do but they don’t hear me. So I love you….always and forever…that can’t change. Even if you don’t believe it.
So Simple, one bite of the mountain at a time. I’m goanna do the next thing on the list until the next tornado and then take God’s cover!

MAMA XO

Next thing on to do list: learn dance moves to STOMP...wanna try with me?



COMON IM REALLY TRYING ...LOL YOU WOULD DIE IF I HAD WEB CAM!



No comments:

Post a Comment