LIVING OUT LOUD FOR GOD last three blogs (go to archives)!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Spiritual Home on Earth: TNC a taste.


TrueNorth Church Easter 2010 from TrueNorth Church on Vimeo.



Sunday, May 30, 2010  1PM
I am so thankful I didn’t give into my lazy side and miss today’s teaching. If you went to where I go you might find it quite different than what most people would consider church! We have met at the local High School for over 4 years now but hopefully breaking ground this year on our own land. Where we worship isn’t the point. Nor, the fact that before you walk into the auditorium doors there is a big plastic dispenser of disposable ear plugs (never seen anyone use them!). Why? Today’s awesome message began with the contemporary praise songs we normally have and then introducing the message of today’s teachings was Bon Jovis -Livin on a Prayer! Bet you don’t know too many churches that play Bon Jovi. LOL. I will write more later ---because the message was incredible as always, and I love to share my notes on what I learned, but I also wanted to invite you to TrueNorth Church. You can live half way around the world and come because our services are on our website. So, I don’t slaughter the great teachings of my Spiritual Home on earth, TNC, I invite you to see for yourself. Last week’s message began with a clip about if they serve tater tots in heaven! With honor to be a member I invite you to:

No comments:

Post a Comment